Pontrobert 350 Club
1. The competition will be
restricted to a maximum number of THREE HUNDREDAND FIFTY members each
paying £5 on joining.
2. Each member has been allocated
a number between 1 and 350 on joining which cannot be changed
during the twelve month period.
The competition will be run over a period of twelve months holding
twelve draws, one per month, commencing in May and ending in April
the following year.
4. Draws will normally take place
at the monthly Whist Drive in full view of those present. Winners
will be informed and paid their prize as soon as possible after the
5. Each month there will be 4
prizes of: 1st - £25 2nd - £20 3rd - £15 4th
- £10 and in December a Christmas Bonus of £35 5th prize
6. In case of dispute the
Promoterís decision will be final.
7. The competition is promoted in
accordance with the provision of the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976.
8. The Association reserve the
right to alter the prize money in the event of all the tickets not being